- Two accessible parking bays available in the car park.
External access and entrance
- A wide level pathway links to grassy picnic areas and covered seating areas.
- Gentle grassy slopes leads onto the beach.
- Alternatively, there is access by the boat ramp via a ramp that has a gradient of 1:12.
- Seating area is brick paved throughout.
- Two fixed bench tables and bench seats have good knee clearance. Table heights of 80cm.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- There are directional beach signs on nearby thoroughfares and clear marked signs in bold lettering at the reserve entry.
- Playground has sand and a sailcloth for shade. It has a lip surround to contain the sand.
- Swings, slides, climbing frames and a merry go round are well spaced apart.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Town Beach Reserve,