External access and entrance
A 25 metre long, wide concrete path links the car park to the park.
- Picnic area is reached over compact grass.
- Two tables set on a paved surface. Tables are 92cm high, with knee clearance at ends. One table has a sail shade cover. Trees also provide shade.
- Fixed park benches with backrests. Space for a wheelchair user to sit beside bench.
- A wide concrete pathway leads to the playground.
- Playground has shade cloth cover and a sand surface.
- Slope with handrails on both sides and a slip resistant surface leads to playground, including sensory activities.
- Two free electric BBQ’s set on a paved surface.
- Height of cooking surface is 76cm. Controls height is at 34cm.
Accessible drinking fountain is at sitting height and is located on flat level paving.
Overhead lighting operates same hours as street lighting.