External access and entrance
- Entrance into the church is via double doors that provide 87cm in width when one door is open. The door is held open during mass times and threre is a 2cm lip at the doorway.
- The tiled foyer is spacious and opens to the church via a second set of wide double doors.
Click image to view larger
- The church is large and has a wide central aisle and 2 side aisles with spaces for wheelchairs at the rear or in between the aisles of the church.
- At the rear of the church there are two information tables one at seated and one at standing height.
- The pew seating is 45cm high.
- An enclosed babies room at the rear of the church has a swing door 80cm wide with knob handle and chairs without arm.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Handouts are available in easy to read, clear print in good colour contrast.