External access and entrance
- A wide, 4 metre long cement walkway with an average gradient of 1:25 and handrails on both sides connects the pedestrian footpath to the main entrance.
- Alternatively there are five steps with a handrail on one side to the main entrance of the church.
- The double door with finger pull handle opens to a tiled airlock in the main entry. It is 72cm wide when one side is open.
- The main entry doors to the church have a finger pull handle and is 70cm wide when one side is open.
- Both doors are held open at the start and end of service.
- A spacious church with a wide, carpeted central aisle.
- The pew seating is 45cm high. There is alternate seating available 46cm high without armrests.
- Spaces for wheelchairs are provided at the front of the church where the cross pews are located.
- There are 3 steps to the fixed lectern.
- There is an information table at the rear of the church that is at standing height.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- A visual display is presented during the service.
- Handouts are provided that are easy to read with clear print in good colour contranst.
Accessible Toilet, Hubert Street, East Victoria Park