- There are no accessible parking bays nearby.
- Parking is in marked street side parking bays.
- There is a kerb ramp between the bays and the footpath.
- A small carpark is located directly across Archer Street which has 16 bays, none of which are designated as accessible.
External access and entrance
- The approach to the restaurant is via a wide brick paved path.
- There is a short, steep ramp up to and over the door threshold. It is 70cm long with a gradient of 1:6.
- The 80cm wide entry door is held open during business hours.
- There is an alternate side entrance door which has a 4cm step. Staff can open this door to provide an alternate means of access.
Click image to view larger
- Customers are met at the entrance and seated.
- Space within the cafe is restricted by the arrangement of tables and chairs and some may need to be moved to provide space for people using mobility devices to move through the dining area.
- The moveable tables have trestle style legs and are a standard height 71cm high with 66cm knee clearance.
- Wooden dining chairs do not have armrests.
- The payment counter is 94cm high.
- Cakes are displayed at standing height.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The table menus have small black print on a beige background.
- There is a blackboard menu at the counter.