- There are two level bitumen accessible parking bays onsite
Click image to view larger
Closest accessible parking
Rocky Point Car Park, Bunbury
External access and entrance
- A wide level concrete footpath leads from the car bays and travels around the picnic area and overlooks the beach.
- The wide, level concrete path that travels around the picnic area also leads to a set of stairs with a handrail on one side. The stairs lead down to the beach from the main picnic area. Steps do not have colour contrasting edges.
- The main path also leads to a wide ramp approximately 100 meters from the parking bays. The ramp leads to the beach where there is a step down at the base.
- The path connects with the spacious, level lookout over the beach. There are bench seats provided which do not have armrests.
- There are wooden park benches without arm rests located along the path. Seats overlook the ocean or into the picnic area.
- Sheltered picnic tables are located over firm grass and set over a paved surface. Picnic tables are not connected to the main path but some are located close to it.
- Tables are 80cm high and have fixed bench seating. There is space at the end of each table for wheelchair access. Clearance space is limited due to a cross bar.
- There are two gas barbeques with a cooking surface 96cm high and 15cm deep with controls at sitting height.
- They are set on a paved area that is not shaded, and is surrounded by grass.
- Barbeques do not have clearance space underneath.
- A drinking fountain is located next to the level path at sitting height.
Closest accessible toilet
Rocky Point Public Female Accessible Toilet, Bunbury
Accessible change room
Rocky Point Public Unisex Accessible Changeroom and Toilet