- The closest accessible parking is the set down/pick up bay located on Arthur Street.
- There are also accessible bays located in the nearby Centrepoint Shopping Centre Carpark.
- Accessible car bays are also located at the Wittenoom Street Visitor/Shopper Carpark a few blocks away.
Closest accessible parking
Arthur Street Accessible Bay, Bunbury
Wittenoom Street Visitor/Shopper Carpark, Bunbury
External access and entrance
- A wide, paved path leads to the main entry.
- Close to the Arthur Street Accessible Bay the path has a gradient of 1:23. On approach to the restaurant, it has a gentle slope and some uneven sections.
- The walkway is covered at the main gate entrance.
- At the main entrance there is a wide ramp 46cm long with a gradient of 1:8.
- The entrance opens into the alfresco area.
- Another ramp leads from the alfresco area into the internal dining area.
- It has a rubber surface and is wide. It is 1.8 metres long.
- Entrance door 73cm wide is held open during business hours.
Click image to view larger
- Customers are met and seated. Space is restricted in the restaurant due to arrangement of tables and chairs. It is recommended that customers identify additional needs on booking or arrival.
- The internal seating is moveable. The standard size tables have square legs with 52cm between the legs and are also height adjustable. Wooden dining chairs do not have armrests.
- There is also a low Eastern style seating area with cushions.
- The counter is 1.3 m high and depending on how busy the restaurant is has sufficient space to approach it.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The menu has small, clear print with a reasonable colour contrast.
- It has a reflective surface and is not available in larger print.
- Blackboard menu is handwritten in clear, large print.
Paisley Square Female Accessible Public Toilet, Bunbury
Paisley Square Male Accessible Public Toilet, Bunbury