Closest accessible parking
Jetty Road Visitor Car Park Accessible Parking Bays, Bunbury
External access and entrance
- The approach to the picnic area is via a concrete kerb ramp which meets a wide level bitumen path.
- The path travels to and around the picnic and playground area.
Click image to view larger
- There is a wide level bitumen path which travels throughout and around the picnic area, connecting to each picnic table.
- A wide, rocky ramp with uneven surfaces connects the main path with a soft grassed area. The grassed area has a large step down to the beach.
- There are standard size park benches without arm rests overlooking the water, located regularly along the main path. The seats are set over grass connected to the main path.
- Two shaded picnic tables are set on a concrete pad which connects to the main path.
- They have fixed bench seating on both sides of the 74cm high table. Wheelchair spaces at the ends may be limited due to the presence of a cross bar.
- The semi shaded play area is accessed from the main path and is set over sand.
- A level walkway with a wooden decking surface leads to one set of play equipment. More wooden paths and a ramp with a gradient of 1:12 lead to another set of play equipment.
- Play equipment includes standard slides and swings.
- There are two shaded gas barbeques set on a concrete pad connected to the main path.
- The cooking surface is 96cm high with a reach 18cm deep. Controls are at sitting height.
- There is a small knee clearance 15cm deep provided by a recess used to hold the gas bottle.
- A drinking fountain at sitting height is located in the picnic area. It is set over grass away from the main path.
Jetty Baths Accessible Toilets, Bunbury