- There are no designated accessible parking bays on site.
- Parking is in the unmarked grass car park near the main entrance. It has some slopes and uneven sections.
- People with mobility difficulties may be dropped off in the front entrance drive leading to the main entrance gates.
- With prior arrangement, they may also be dropped off inside grounds near the main path.
- There is a level surface between the bitumen drive and the paved footpath. It has some small uneven sections.
External access and entrance
- The approach to the turf club is via a wide, level bitumen walkway. Double entrance gates are wide and provide a level entry.
- A 1.8 metre wide paved path links the grandstand, main bar, grandstand bar, office, Trackside Café and elevator.
Click image to view larger
Winning Post Bar
- The spacious outdoor main bar is sheltered with a roof and shade sails.
- It is set over concrete and a paved surface that is generally level.
- Bar is 1.1 metres high.
- The dining and mingling area adjacent to the main bar is also sheltered.
- Circular tables are 90 cm high. Plastic chairs have arm rests.
- The spacious, open bar is located underneath the grandstand.
- It is set over a concrete surface and has high bar tables and stools.
- Bar is 1.6 metres high.
- Stairs and a ramp lead to the grandstand.
- The stairs and ramp have handrails on both sides. Stairs do not have colour contrasting step edges.
- Three steps lead to the ramp which has a gradient of 1:9. Two more steps beyond the ramp lead to a grassed area.
- There is a change in direction and then more steps lead to grandstand seating. Steps have handrails.
- Seating is bench style seating without arm rests.
Cafe, dining and food outlet
- The Trackside Café is located underneath the grandstand.
- The accessible entrance is also underneath the grandstand near the bar. There are double doors 83 cm wide when one door is open and a level entry.
- The café is spacious and has a vinyl floor. The counter has a lowered section which is 87cm high.
- Round tables have central pedestals which may obstruct some wheelchair footplates. Plastic chairs do not have arm rests.
- There are also low couches with arm rests and firm cushioning.
- The alfresco area is set over a paved floor.
- It has standard size picnic style tables with bench seating. Space for wheelchairs at the ends of the tables is limited.