- Hall is hired out for functions
- The public are welcome to come and watch bowls games
- Four major annual bowls tournaments operate from the club
- Corporate Bowls is run during summer
- Non members can hire out bowls for a small charge per person
External access and entrance
- The approach to the club is via a wide, paved path which narrows to 1.2 metres and has some changes in direction. It is generally level and is approximately 30 metres from the car park to the main entrance.
- The path links with the wide entrance corridor which is sheltered. It has a rubber mat covering the tiled floor.
- There are double swing doors 79 cm wide when one door is open. It is light to open and fast to close with a lever handle.
- There is a short steep ramp at the door threshold that is 22 cm long and has a gradient of 1:3.
- Spacious dining area has a wooden floor and a tea and coffee kiosk.
- Tables are long with corner legs and a re 74 cm high with 69 cm knee clearance. Chairs have firm cushioning and do not have arm rests.
- There are wide aisles with space to reach the kiosk, which is 92 cm high.
- The carpeted bar area is located through a wide, level entry. Concertina doors are generally kept open.
- The area is spacious and has long, rectangular tables with corner style legs. Tables are 72 cm high with 67 cm knee clearance.
- Chairs have firm cushioning with arm rests. There is space to approach the 1.1 metre high bar.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The signage has large, clear print in good colour contrast. Some signage has a reflective surface which may be difficult to see from some angles.
- There are notice boards throughout the club with general notices pinned at heights ranging from 1.1 to 2 metres.
Equipment for people with disabilities
- The club has an Arm Extension available to trial which helps with bowling as the user does not have to bend.
Closest accessible toilet
Big Swamp Picnic Area Accessible Toilet, Bunbury