Closest accessible parking
Koombana Bay Car Park Accessible Parking Bays, Bunbury
External access and entrance
- A wide, paved pedestrian ramp approximately 5 metres long leads from the main parking bays to the footpath and Grill Boy kiosk.
- It has an average gradient of 1:19 with a steep section at the base that has a gradient of 1:7. There are no handrails provided.
- Alternatively there are 4 steps without handrails. Edges have moderate colour contrasts.
- The ramp and steps connect with a generally level, paved path 1.4 metres wide that narrows in some sections to 90cm. The path approaches the outdoor kiosk and has some uneven sections.
- Grill Boy’s kiosk has a counter on either side where customers are served. The kiosk on the beach side is more spacious and has a wider approach.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Signage has clear, large print in varying levels of colour contrast. Signs have a reflective surface which may be difficult to see from some angles.
Cafe, dining and food outlet
- Spacious paved outdoor dining area overlooks the beach. In some areas space is restricted due to table and chair arrangements.
- Moveable round tables have a central pedestal and are standard height. Metal chairs have armrests.
Kiosk on car park side
- Kiosk counters are 96 cm high.
Steps to beach
- Approach to the front kiosk is narrower due to placement of bins. Path is 90 cm wide.
- The paved area in front of the kiosk has a slope with an average gradient of 1:19.
- Four steps lead from the dining area down to the beach. There are handrails on both sides.