Closest accessible parking
Eliot Street Carpark, Bunbury
External access and entrance
- The approach to the cinemas is via a level bitumen shared pedestrian and vehicle drive that leads to a concrete kerb ramp.
- A wide, level concrete path with some changes in direction leads to the entrance.
- There are wide double automatic doors with a small lip at the entry threshold.
Click image to view larger
- A wide, carpeted corridor leads to ticketing and candy bar area.
- The ticketing area is spacious but can become crowded due to queuing.
- There are a number of gaming machines in the foyer.
- There is a variety of soft circular ottoman style seating 44cm high without arm rests throughout the foyer area.
- Information brochures are on display at sitting to standing height.
- Ticketing counter is at standing height behind a Perspex security grill. Speech holes are at high standing height and there is also a gap at the base of the Perspex at a lower standing height for speech and payment.
- Credit card, EFTPOS and cash are accepted for ticketing sales.
- There is a spacious approach to counters.
- There is a formal queuing system up to the counters through moveable queuing guides.
- Cinema seats have firm cushioning with lift up armrests.
- Seats are located in tiered seating. The steps have illuminated step edges and no handrails.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The directory board has clear print in good colour contrast. The print is red and green LED light on a black background.
- The information produced by the cinema is in generally good colour contrast with a reflective surface which may be difficult to see from some angles.