External access and entrance
- A small carpark is located at the main entrance, access to the entrance is via six steps without a handrail.
- A larger carpark is provided to the south, rear side of the building and has level access to the entrance via a wide paved footpath.
- Double swing door 83cm wide when one door is open. They are heavy to open and fast to close with a flat pull handle.
- There is a small step up at the door.
- Spacious entrance with carpeted and tiled floor with sufficient space for users of wheelchairs and walking aids to reach all areas.
- Information brochures are on display at standing height. Staff assistance is available if required.
- Service counter is at standing height.
Click image to view larger
Cafe, dining and food outlet
- A cafe and viewing area is located adjacent to the main entry foyer.
- Entry is through double swing doors 90cm wide when one door is open. It is medium weight to open, had a D handle and is slow to close.
- Customers seat themselves on arrival and place their orders and pay at the counter.
- The ordering counter and food is displayed at standing height.
- There is a queuing rail, with a 1.1 metre wide gap between the rail and counter.
- The moveable tables have a central pedestal, and the dining chairs are plastic with armrests.
- The menu is clear print with good colour contrast.
- Floor surface is soft fall rubber.