Pick up / set down bay
- Adequate area at the side path entrance to the building veranda to set down or pick up.
- There are two parking bays designated as accessible located nine metres from the side veranda entrance on the left hand side the building.
External access and entrance
- Most accessible entrance is from the gravel driveway and accessible parking bays a flat surface leads to a paved veranda and path to the front entrance.
- Another entry point leading from the car park at the front of the building has a short staircase with four steps leading up to the veranda with handrails on both sides.
- There is a high lip at the entrance door where the paved area meets the internal floor.
- Double entrance doors are open on one side.
- Inside dining area has good access and unobstructed movement around the bar.
- Floors are carpeted in dining area and tiled around the bar.
- Outside dining and veranda area is paved and has clear access between tables and chairs.
- Payment counter is at standing height.
- Chairs inside and tables are moveable with central pedestal.
- Outside, the wooden bench seats are 47cm high.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large and clear signage off the main road.
- Food counters and bar are at standing height
On at all time.