External access and entrance
- Entrance is either off the Riseley Street footpath up 5 steps with handrails on both sides or through the alfresco dining area of the adjacent café from the accessible parking bay. This café retains a clear path through the alfresco area and this provides level access to the door of the restaurant.
- The door to the restaurant has a 2cm lip and the double door is 68cm wide when one door is open.
- The door has a lever handle and is light to open.
Click image to view larger
- The restaurant has a vinyl floor and moveable tables and chairs.
- Alfresco and internal seating is the same.
- Tables have a central pedestal, 76cm high with 73cm knee clearance. Chairs have armrests.
- Customers using wheelchairs or walking aids may request to be seated close to the counter where greatest access to tables is provided.
- Alfresco dining is on the side verandah through a wide door with a 2cm lip.
- Service and payment counter is 1 metre high.
- The door to the toilet, located in the shared corridor at the rear of the restaurant, is 76cm wide with a lever handle. The door is heavy to open and slow to close.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
The menu is in good colour contrast.