- Ample accessible parking bays at the shopping centre, available during shopping centre opening hours.
- Alternative parking bays are located on Jull Street, close to the pedestrian only mall where Geláre is located. This street parking has two bays and is located outside the cinema.
Closest accessible parking
Accessible Parking, Armadale Shopping City
Accessible Parking, Jull Street, Armadale
External access and entrance
- Entrance off Jull Street pedestrian mall
- Double glass doors off the paved mall, 84cm wide with a D handle. Doors are heavy to open and slow to close.
- Entrance off the Armadale Shopping City mall
- A very wide, level gap, inside the automatic sliding doors of the shopping centre.
Click image to view larger
- Spacious café with a vinyl floor.
- Food displays at sitting height and payment counter at standing height.
- Lounge seats with armrests.
- Alternatively café tables with a central pedestal 76cm high with 72cm knee clearance with seats without armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Wall mounted menu behind the counter is back lit with white lettering on various coloured panels.
There is a food display at sitting height with replicas of the produce.