Closest accessible parking
Accessible Parking, Jull Street, Armadale
External access and entrance
- Directly off the Jull Street footpath which gently slopes down towards the entrance door with a landing at the doorway.
- The main entrance is through a 90cm wide door that is held open.
- The alfresco area is directly off the footpath with wide level access provided.
Click image to view larger
- There is sufficient space for people using wheelchairs and walking aids to approach all counters and most tables.
- Flooring is tiles.
- Service and payment counters are at standing height and food displays can be viewed from sitting height.
- Tables have a central pedestal and are 75cm high with 72cm knee clearance. Seats do not have armrests.
- The door from the café to the alfresco is 90cm wide held open.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
A high wall mounted menu is large white lettering on a grey background.