External access and entrance
- Access is via the side car park and a bitumen footpath to the wide covered verandah at the rear of the building (overlooking park). There is a 14cm step up from the bitumen path onto the verandah.
- The main entrance has double doors 70cm wide when one door is open.
- The doors are light to open with no self closing mechanism.
- There are two lips at the door. Internally 2cm and 2cm and externally 4cm and 2cm.
Click image to view larger
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Large signage on the wall of the facility, facing the park.
- The signage has faded black lettering on a white background in capital letters.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet and Shower, Rushton Park, Kelmscott