Closest accessible parking
Accessible Parking, Visitor Centre Precinct, Armadale
External access and entrance
- Kerb ramp between the parking bay and the wide, level paved verandah leading to the entrance.
- Entrance door is held open and there is a lip at the doorway.
- 74 cm wide flywire door has a lever handle and is light to open.
- Service counters are at sitting height.
- Spacious interior.
- Information displays are from sitting to standing height.
Click image to view larger
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- External sign is large with good colour contrast. Print is in capitals.
- A display board, next to the entrance door, has clear print.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Armadale Visitor Centre Precinct