External access and entrance
- There are two steps with a handrail on both sides. Concrete steps do not have colour contrast on the step edges.
- Alternatively there is direct level access from the driveway to the end of the verandah.
- There is a 5cm step at the entrance door. The door is 80 cm wide with a high D handle. It is heavy to open and slow to close.
Click image to view larger
- The restaurant is in a converted heritage home, with wide central corridor off a small entry foyer
- Three dining rooms, two small and one large, all doors are 80 cm wide.
- Floor is a mix of wood and carpet.
- The payment counter is at sitting height.
- Tables are moveable and 72 cm high with 69 cm knee clearance, chairs are without armrests.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Menu is in a large print, red on yellow background.