Tourist and visitor information.
External access and entrance
- Wide level paved access from the footpath along Blackwood Avenue.
- Main entrance has a short ramp to two narrow double doors; one door does not open.
- Staff are happy to serve customers who choose not to enter the Visitor Centre or need help up the ramp.
Click image to view larger
- Wide aisles throughout the Visitor Centre. Access may be obstructed on a temporary basis by displays or stock.
- Payment and service counters at standing height.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Clear signage on the front of the building and at the side facing Ellis Street.
- Retail shelves are located at standing and sitting height.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Ellis Street Jetty, Augusta