- Parking is in unmarked bays in a carpark with a level surface of compacted sand and gravel
- Carpark area overlooks the beach and is next to the campground.
Click image to view larger
- The beach is next to the parking area.
- The path to the beach rises and falls over sand dunes and has a gate which obstructs vehicle access.
- The area is used mainly for recreational surf and fishing as well as for commercial net fishing for salmon and as a landing strip and exit point by hang glider pilots.
- The camping and day use area next to it has panoramic coastal views and is level with the parking area.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- An information bay is located near the park entry (about 3.4 kms from the camping area).
- Clear directional signage is provided to key park attractions.
- Directional signage identifies the location of the accessible toilet.
- There is one barbecue with the cooking surface 90cm high and the controls at sitting height.
- It is set on a concrete pad with level access.
Accessible Toilet, Shelley Beach, West Cape Howe National Park, near Albany