- Coffee Barista Machine
- Use of onsite pool and sauna can be arranged with owner
- There are no designated accessible parking bays on site.
- Parking is in the compacted gravel car park near the main entrance. It is mainly level with some uneven sections.
- There is room in the parking area in which buses or large taxis could turn around.
Click image to view larger
External access and entrance
- The approach to the Bed and Breakfast is via a grassed area that has some uneven sections. There is a wide archway on approach.
- There is gentle slope near the main entrance with a grass surface.
- A short, steep concrete ramp leads to the entrance verandah. It is 1.6 metres wide and is 95cm long. It has a gradient steeper than 1:8. There are no handrails.
- Alternatively there is a single step with no handrails.
- The ramp and steps lead to a sheltered walkway 1.8 metres wide with a tiled and concrete surface. The walkway narrows to 70cm wide in some sections
- Sliding door is 77cm wide. It is light to open and slow to close and has a small finger grip handle.
- There is a door mat at entrance and a 3cm step.
Dining and Living Area
- Entry is into the spacious dining and living area.
- A wooden table and chairs is provided. Table is 75cm high with 65cm clearance.
- Standard size chairs have firm cushioning. They do not have armrests.
- The breakfast buffet is 97cm high.
- A variety of seating is provided in the living room including two recliners and one large lounge chair. Several wooden chairs with firm cushioning are also provided. Most of the chairs have armrests.
- There is a wood fire and a TV that is teletex enabled.
- There is a large lawn area with a bush track around the billabong that is regularly maintained and may be suitable for some wheelchairs.
Closest accessible toilet
Boyanup Public Unisex Accessible Toilets