- Sports bar with TAB
- Beer garden and Pavilion Function centre
- 3 Star accommodation which includes several double and single rooms
Pick up / set down bay
- There is a long bitumen area at the front entrance of the tavern that could be used as a pick up and set down bay. It is reached over a vehicle mountable kerb via Bridge Street.
- There is a level surface between the bay and the front entrance footpath. The front entrance foot path has a sideways slope of 1:13.
External access and entrance
- The paved pathway to the tavern is at least 1.3 metres wide.
- It paved surface links to a concrete one. The section of the path leading to main entrance has a left to right slope of 1:13.
- There is a gentle slope at the sheltered entrance.
- The front door is 85 cm wide and is light to open and fast to close. The door has a small lever catch handle.
- There is a 5 cm step at the doorway and a lip upon entry.
- There is a spacious entrance foyer with a wooden floor. Customers are met at the entrance and seated.
- There is a variety of lounge seating at coffee tables.
- Dining area is spacious with ample space for wheelchair or walking aid users to move between tables and chairs and reach most of the restaurant.
- There is a variety of table and chair arrangements including square tables with a central pedestal. These tables are 74cm high with 72cm knee clearance.
- There are also long bench style tables that are 77cm high with 72 cm knee clearance. Other long tables have 64cm knee clearance.
- There are also some round tables with a high central pedestals that are 75 cm high with 70 cm knee clearance.
- Wooden dining chairs do not have armrests.
- The payment counter is standing height. There is sufficient space to approach the counter.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- The signage has large clear print in good colour contrast.
- The information and promotional material produced by the business is predominately small, clear print on a busy background.
- The table menu has small fancy print in good colour contrast with a reflective surface that may be difficult to see from some angles.
- The bar menu is written in small fancy print in good colour contrast.
- Backboard menu is handwritten in fancy print in white coloured chalk on a dark background.
- The restaurant bar has a 1.1 metre high counter and is located at one end of the dining area.
- There is room to approach the counter, however there is a low metal bar at the base which may obstruct wheelchair footplates.
- The aisle clearance between the dining chairs and the bar is about 70 cm.
Alfresco dining / Beer Garden and Pavilion
- The alfresco dining area is located through double doors 80cm wide when one door is open. This door is kept open during business hours.
- There are two 5 cm steps at the entry. The area is spacious with a level, concrete floor.
- There are long tables with 64cm knee clearance. There are also square tables with a central pedestal with 72 cm knee clearance.
- Metal chairs have firm cushioning with no armrests.
- There is a stage at one end for entertainment. Some tables and chairs are set over grass, where a children’s play area is located.
Coffee and Enquiries Counter
- The coffee and enquiries counter is located at one end of the dining area, near the Sports Bar entrance.
- The counter is 1.1 metres high and serves coffee. There are brochures on display on the counter.
- The Sports Bar is located through a door 75cm wide that is kept open during business hours.
- There is a slight slope at entry. The area is spacious and includes bar stools and high bar tables, as well as some square tables with a central pedestal. These tables have 72cm knee clearance.
- The bar is 1.1 metres high. There are two pool tables within and TAB facilities.
- There is an exit door 87cm which leads to the outdoor pathway. It is a single swing door with a D handle.
- There is a step at the exit.
Click image to view larger