External access and entrance
- Wide footpath along Riseley Street.
- There is a ramp within a short corridor, up to the entrance door that is 1.2 metres wide and 1.3 metres long with a gradient steeper than 1:8. The ramp does not have handrails and has a slip resistant matting surface.
- The entrance door is 82cm wide with a pull handle. The door is light to open and closes fast.
Click image to view larger
- A large, carpeted restaurant with moveable tables and chairs with some booth seating against the wall.
- The tables have a central pedestal, 75cm high with 74cm knee clearance. Chairs do not have armrests.
- Due to the seating arrangement, users of walking aids or wheelchairs may request seating near the main aisle.
- The service and payment counter is at standing height, 1.1 metres.
- The restaurant has table service.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
External signage is clear, large and in good colour contrast.
The menu has clear print, in good colour contrast, with some small print.