Pick up / set down bay
- An large drop off area suitable for vans and buses in the undercover car park at the entrance to the lift doors.
External access and entrance
- Entrance off the wide walkway with a sloped over pass that leads to Garden City Shopping Centre food court.
- Double glass entrance doors are 5cm wide with one door open. Doors have large D handles, are heavy to open and slow to close.
Click image to view larger
- Carpeted spacious foyer with a ticket counter, self serve candy outlet, candy bar and small café with seating. A wide corridor leads to all 8 cinemas.
- The ticket counter is 1.1 metre high. Tickets can be purchased at the candy bar, 94cm high.
- Coffee shop counter is 94cm high. Café tables are 71cm high with 67cm knee clearance.
- The self serve candy store has an entrance gap of 1 metre and the lowest self serve container is 1.1 metre high.
Signage, customer displays and customer information
- Movie information is above the ticket counter in large red and green print on a black background.
- Cinemas are identified with large illuminated numbers.
- The coffee shop has a handwritten blackboard menu.
- All directional signs are clear.
Equipment for people with disabilities
- Audio loops cover all seating in the 8 cinemas.
- Wheelchair seating to the middle of all cinemas. The number of spaces in each cinema varies depending on the size of the cinema.