- There are no designated accessible parking bays.
- The Church has a large gravel parking area that can be used for pick up and set down as well as parking.
- This area is less than 3 metres from the entry path and doors.
External access and entrance
- The Church has a gate from the gravel parking area to a concrete path that leads in two directions. One to the front entrance doors by a ramp and the other to a outdoor paved area with toilets by a ramp.
- The paved area up to the main entry ramp is 1 metre wide and 2 metres long.
- The ramp up to the main door has a gradient of 1:7 with a handrail on one side.
- The ramp has a brushed concrete surface.
- The main entry has a set of double doors each 72cm wide, manual closing with 'D' handles.
- The second ramp has a brushed concrete surface at a gradient of 1:9.
- This ramp is 1.5 metres wide and 3 metres long.
- The ramp goes to a rough concrete paved area and the accessible toilets.
- The entry double door opens into a small hallway then into a large area for services, section for dining, a servery and kitchen.
- The seating used for services has a space at the rear or side for a wheelchair.
- Some chairs have padding.
- The outside area can be accessed by the kitchen but the door has a large step.
- This total area has carpet flooring.