There are no accessible parking bays provided.
Parking is in unmarked bays on level even bitumen.
External access and entrance
Two steps up to the verandah and a step up to the front door of the house.
Level paved path to the door entering into the bedroom of the Colonial Room.
Double doors with one door 66cm wide. There is an 8cm and 3cm lip outside of the door and a 3cm lip inside.
The door is operated by a key and has a lever handle. The door is light to open and has no closer.
Click image to view larger
Signage, customer displays and customer information
Large road side signage is in good colour contrast.
Accommodation Room / Unit
A spacious bedroom and ensuite.
- Two 35cm high lounge chairs with armrests.
- High hanging space, shelves from sitting to standing height for clothes.
- Air conditioning temperature is set by management.
- TV with remote control in bedroom.
- Telephone with volume control in the bedroom.
- Light switches 1.2 metres high.
- The bedroom door from an internal corridor leading to a sitting and breakfast room is 78cm wide off a 1.3 metre wide corridor.
- The door has a knob and is locked with a key.
Queen sized bed on casters with 1.2 metres space at the side of the bed. Bed is 60cm high and there is 14cm clearance under the bed to accommodate the legs of a mobile hoist.
Clear space under bed
Combined bathroom toilet
- A 77cm wide door between the bedroom and ensuite.
- The door is light with no closer and a knob style handle with a small twist lock.
- The shower is screened with a 52cm wide sliding door with and a 3.5cm lip at the base.
A plastic seat, 42cm high, with armrests is provided.
A handheld shower hose is provided.
- Shower level access: No
- Coat hook: High coat hooks.
- Hair dryer: Yes, stored in bathroom cupboard.
- Description: In combined toilet and bathroom with space at the side and in front. Toilet is 42cm high.
- Door: Manual
- Pan height: 42cm
- Basin: A semi recessed basin 84cm high with cupboards underneath.