- There are no designated accessible parking bays.
- There is a large unmarked bitumen area used for parking.
Closest accessible parking
Accessible Parking, Collie Wittenoom Street, in front of Public Library
External access and entrance
- This building can be accessed by two entry points.
- The main entrance is accessed by a concrete path.
- This path has two steps up to timber entry doors.
- The steps have good colour contrast with handrails on both sides.
- The entry doors open up to have a clear space 1.2 metres wide.
- These doors are manual opening and heavy.
- The second entry is by the vestry.
- This entry has a small inclination up to the door with level paving.
- The door is swinging and manually opening with 85cm clear space.
- To enter from the vestry to main pew area you must go through a door opening 85cm wide.
- There is a third entry into church by 6 steps leading off the path through the rose garden.
Click image to view larger
- The building contains a large service area and a vestry.
- The building contains a large central path with carpet flooring.
- At the rear section of the pew area there is space for wheelchair users.
- There may also be space at the front during funerals if arranged with the minister.
- The internal pew area has carpet and timber board flooring.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Collie Central Forrest Street