External access and entrance
- 1 metre wide garden arch onto a 40 metre block paved pathway, 5 metres that gently slopes.
- Entrance: Level access through a wooden flyscreen door that is 76cm wide. Guests are requested to ring a door bell 1.2 metres high and located on the wall to the right of the door. There is a 11cm lip on the outside and a 5cm lip on the inside of the door.
- Wide wooden level floor has a counter and reception at standing hight that holds information brochures on things to see and do in the area.
- Foyer opens into a centralised sitting room with low seating and provides access to the corridor to the rooms, dining room, lounge room and library.
- Right angle corridor to rooms is 1 metre wide and 12 metres long. There is a standard unisex toilet off the corridor.
- At the rear of the Lodge by a wooden fly screen door 78cm wide with a small lever handle. The doorway has an internal lip of 4cm and external lip of 20cm. It provides access to a wide block paved pathway that leads to the outdoor grass and paved areas. The area can also be accessed by the front door of the Lodge.
- Gate is 93cm wide and has a high lever handle 1.6 metres, in order to comply with safety requirements.
- There is a step 14cm high. Access into the pool is by 2 sets of three steps. There are tables 71cm clearance with umbrella for shade, chairs with backs and arms and lie lows in the pool area.
- Spa is located in gated area next to the pool.
- There are pergola areas with tables 72cm high and chairs with back and arms for outside dining.
Click image to view larger
Accommodation Room / Unit
Room 6 - Accessible
- Accessible room, access into the room is by a key.
- Door opens into a small corridor that provides wide open entrances to the bathroom off to the left and a double door entrance to the bedroom off to the right.
- Bedroom has a retreat with a three seater lounge, a pedestal table with 63cm clearance and a single arm chair.
- Tea and coffee facilities are at sitting height and are located on top of the fridge that is 80cm high.
- Bedroom has a retreat with a three seater lounge and a pedestal table with 63cm clearance and a single arm chair.
- Room facilities: Television, radio and CD player, clock and radio.
- Light switches at 1 metre high. Ceiling fan with manual switch on wall 1.2 metres. A commode chair is avaialble upon request.
Swing door is 77cm wide, closes manually and has a knob handle.
Queen bed in the room is 56cm high and there is 14cm available space under the bed. The bed is soft.
Clear space under bed
Combined bathroom toilet
- 70cm wide swing door has a door knob.
- Prospective guests are encouraged to contact the Lodge and discuss their particular access requirements.
- Taps at a height of 1.2 metres. There is a 12cm high and wide tiled hob into the shower,
- Shower level access: Yes
- Door: Manual
- Pan height: 440cm