- No designated accessible parking bay onsite. There are two accessible parking bays located at the rear of the Civic Centre, at a distance of approximately 25 metres.
Closest accessible parking
Civic Centre Car Park, Denmark
External access and entrance
- Access from the loose bitumen carpark is via six, 93cm deep steps.
- Alternative access is via a wide, paved footpath with an average gradient of 1:17, that leads from Price Street to the entrance of the Church Hall. To access this path from Price Street, there is a 1.5 metre grass slope with a gradient steeper than 1:8.
- Entrance has a 1.3 metre wide double door is heavy to open and closes slowly. It has a knob handle.
Click image to view larger
- The hall is large and has a wooden floor.
- Stackable, moveable chairs and tables are provided in the hall. The chairs do not have armrests and the tables have a central pedestal.
- Standard kitchen, with benches at standing height.
Closest accessible toilet
Accessible Toilet, Denmark Civic Centre